The confidence boost was short lived. Our last meeting with the prof. revealed how we were actually beating our head against a wall. At least he understands how desparate we've become. Good things come at a price, which in this case happens to be time - one thing we're terribly short of.
My body finally gave up on the climate, with the result that I now have sardi, sardard & zukaam on top of my never-ending lists. Cola ice-creams don't really go unnoticed at these temperatures. Consequently, for the next few days I'll have to exercise caution on my extremely extravagant lifestyle. I don't mind it because I terribly need it anyway.
CAT's around the corner. Time I should take some practice tests.
I finally got my hands on Indlish (by Reshma's dad). Read a bit, it turns out to be one thorough criticism of Indian English styles. Nice easy reading, makes good points. I might have expected some humour, but there's little in the first 60 pages. But when I skimmed to the middle of the book once I found nice things waiting.
My health demands a nap at this point, hence, bbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment