o pappe pyaar karke

That's a representative of the league of songs I'm currently listening 24x7. And I'm not just listening to shady songs 24x7, I'm also actively participating in trivia communities on South African IRC, 24x7.

So I did end up finishing the OS assignment I was technically not even supposed to do, given its complexity and the level of fidelity the course demands after being an audit. I'm looked at with scorn by my fellow "chill" fourth yearites for this innocent act of enthusiasm.

Tomorrow's SOP day. I start and hopefully ready a rough draft describing myself in 4000 characters/500 words/anything else a university demands. It won't be done for another two weeks anyway, by which time it will probably have metamorphosised into something completely different.

All I've done in the two holidays till now amounts to little more than food, sleep and toilet. And like always there are about two million tasks to do. Like always, yet again, I'm ranting.

B Tech. project isn't yet near any stage of valid manifestation. Out of disgust and frustration we have settled on something to start with. Hopefully we'll have a working design sometime soon. Its nowhere near our initial plans, but we'll have something for a confidence boost (at least).

Gotta go now, I should start an SOP now. Till next time, ja padosi ke chullhe se aag lele..

No comments: