Kalyug

Rat-Race. They're throwing dollars and we're panting at them like hungry dogs. For jobs that qualify marginally above a taxi driver's.

[Edit]
And guess what. I'm the biggest dog. The one with the longest, dirtiest, greediest confused tongue, dripping drool like a thunderstorm. Oh of course its the douche bag!
Fuckit

Things are getting out of hand. I'm can't concentrate on anything. I shouldn't really be giving a great number of hoots to the eye-bank, but its turning out to be a ego statement now. Freaking company spanned all corners of IIT - collected the worst, the best, and the ones in between. Ignoring me and my tongue of course. Stroke of luck or a resume faux pas? Maybe I'll never know. Time to contact the best in the business. The best in the business (Reshma Sanyal) sadly has sadly already been contacted without any reply. I hope she reads this :)

No comments: