What's with them?

Things I can never understand issue #1

* what obsession do private bus/truck drivers have with Bhoomika {insert shady actress surname} and Salman Khan in Tere Naam?

* who's jessica and why should I message NDTV taking her name, and how it shall help some petition?

* how can someone dance to a song that goes "ek gilassy do gilassy teen gilassy char"?
[follow up] how can someone remember all the lyrics to such a song, and proudly claim that achievement?

That just about wraps up my day's mysteries. Good night.

6 comments:

Kanika said...

Hehe...m totally with u!Esp. the last thng!:P

RS said...

Huh? What is all this. It looks like a parallel universe I don't inhabit.

AP said...

Ya doesn't make much sense to me either.

Animesh said...

Bang on. All of them!

obelix said...

ur blog is sucking baap ...

wtf is wrong?

AP said...

Currently you mean?

Nothing.