Now that I have fewer problems with alsa not closing down correctly (a.k.a. sound in linux), xmms takes ages to show up.
I also ruined the digital communications minor which explains my last post. No pepsi for those who guessed it.
I am thoroughly satisfied with the progress on my Computer Graphics assignment which is due 22nd. I'm still only half-done but the results look sweet.
A minor that ideally requires me to study
a) all notes
b) the book (that cost me 440 bucks just to get a photocopy)
c) ieee papers
d) recorded videos of lectures
and has ample time for all this is definitely the worst thing to happen.
I have started playing a lot of table tennis these days. I'm improving a lot at it, and given my stamina troubles (some people prefer to call it laziness) its not that physically demanding.
Delhi's weather has started showing its true nature again by rising temperatures so quickly its hard to believe I'm wearing shorts and a t shirt right now. Maybe tomorrow I'll need two blankets.
Gotta study now.
No comments:
Post a Comment