To kill a mo******cking bird

I hope life can finally start making sense now that everything's finally done and taken care of, and I have about a week to get my mind functioning right. Exams followed by Rendezvous followed by Exams in your toughest semester is probably the worst combination one could ever encounter. Add to that internship troubles, which now have intensified, since it has boiled down to every man for himself kind of a thing. The internship troubles are not yet over anyway.

But the point is, I have a week away from IIT. Come to think of it, the college does get on your nerves sometimes, even though at home you get bored in exactly 60 minutes no matter what you're doing. I mean, how much can one handle a laboratory every day of the week (I mean it), not to mention a morning so packed with lectures you'll sleep even if you drank a bucket of coffee. All you get between this is an hour for your lunch etc. The esimated time for lunch etc. for any student is usually somewhere around the one and a half hour mark.

Ok, so I have till Sunday to do things I didn't get time to. The topmost on this list happens to be this:



Then there are some programming things to finish. Like that Sudoku adventure, I need to refine it. Also the river thing, which I now realise is next to impossible since the code's back there at hostel. By the way, I happen to be at home right now. Which brings me to the pleasures of a home.

Home rocks.

I have the most comfortable bed in history. I have clean beedsheets that smell good. I have two pillows and can get three too. All of which smell good. I have a refrigerator which has water and food and coke and thankfully resides on the same floor, within 10 metres of me at all times. Not that I get things myself. What are families for? Anyway, there's also TV, but in calling it a pleasure I'm slightly reluctant since I just saw a star plus daily soap in its full flow.

The show was none other than the kyunki shit mothers and sisters still adore. The lead in this serial happens to be a woman who's supposed to be protrayed as an ideal lady (in my opinion). As I realised today she happens to have 5 children, 3 of which are not from her husband (or something like that, basically naajaayaz). There's also and old lady who's at least 200 years old and just refuses to part from the storyline. Interestingly she's moderately sane, still. There's the most horrible mother in law you've ever seen, there just for the heck of it I guess. The family has about 100 members every two couping against some other pair/group/individual. There are kids that simply suck.

I also have a landline at home, and now that my phone balance lies neatly at Rs. 8/- it looks so attractive.

I can throw things around absolutely anywhere without worrying about their whereabouts. Everything's clean and has NO layers of dust.

I think I'll go and get a feel of all those things now.
Bye.

No comments: