
If I ever end up in US I'm going to run for the post of president. They say you need brains for it. I can add.
I was thinking of inventing something. I gave up when I realized the best I could come up with was an artificial cricket-noise generator for simulating night environment. I still have to figure out why someone would need it.
Something is definitely wrong with me. For the zillionth time yesterday I fell asleep watching a movie. Incidently it was called "Sleepless in Seattle".
I wish I had a PC in the toilet.
There are 206 bones in the human body.
6 comments:
artificial cricket-noise generator
wow!!go ahead!!! develop it! as far as the uses are concerned, ask Maniraj . He may well give u a zillion of them.
If I ever end up in US I'm going to vote for you. But I believe you need to be born there to run for president.
You can sell off your ACNoGen to movie producers. That way they can save on sound effects in romantic/horror movies. Or you could kill off all the crickets in the world and then sell it to those who miss their noise.
Have all the zillion experiences been with the same movie?
I do too. Ever tried carrying a laptop there?
How many bones do YOU have in your body?
Arnav
Hi Arnav.
Dang.
Thanx. I'll start killing them today. Will you miss the noise?
No.
No.
About 20.
You still sound sleep-deprived :(
An-Jul, you have my vote granted if you ever for US president. And who says that need a brain. That need a vote bank man.
Oh well, Schwarzeneggar is, in fact, the governor of California...
Sleepless in Seattle...ditto, These hyper syrupy movies leave me a bit dazed really.
The upper jaw is actually just one bone, thats why you cant move it. Aha!
Post a Comment