Go figure. (I've obviously been reading too much of Ayn Rand)
**
Caption Contest
You've probably heard of this before. Here are the rules. I give a pic. How I chose it I'll explain in a moment. All you have to do is suggest a funny (funny standards applicable to this blog) caption to the image. It can be a word, phrase or a sentence, but not a paragraph. At the end I should be able to declare a winner. Needlessly, I'll take part too, and I'll be more than partial towards myself. Better, we can decide in the comments who gave the best caption.
How I choose the pic: I take one of my favourite blogs. I take the first word on their latest blog entry which is greater than 6 letters in length. I do a google image search on it. I pick the strangest pic I find from the results and put it here. Here, I define strange.
[Moderate Safe Search was On during this search]
I tried this method with a really cool blog I like, called This world, as I see it. by Reshma.
The word used for the search was seeing
This is the image I begin this contest with.

I am not expecting a big response, so any number of entries, as long as they're insane, are acceptable.
My entry:
"My other car is a porsche."
The word used for the search was seeing
This is the image I begin this contest with.

I am not expecting a big response, so any number of entries, as long as they're insane, are acceptable.
My entry:
"My other car is a porsche."
19 comments:
"hic...I am sure there's a steering wheel somewhere around here...hic.."
Arnav
One more:
"All right, who messed with my blueprints of the bicycle?"
Wow, you started with my blog. Yay. And now, my caption.
"If it has tyres or testicles, it's going to give you problems."
"Dude,where's my car?"
Tanuj
"Ah! The ultimate lying experience... all you need more is a sexy blonde on top."
Tanuj
"Hey sexy chick! How do I turn you on??"
Another One : "Honey was right! Maybe I should keep a check on my diet now"
"Before I started pedaling, I was used to peddling"
THE LORD OF THE RIMS
y u tryina look like that??
something wrong ??
it is called 'ze obtuse tricycle'
transport with the sleep facility
I'm on a roll so I'll just post several in one comment..
"Safety first, even when you're inches from the ground(look at the helmet)."
"Define cool."
"What happens when you don't read instructions for a do-it-yourself bicycle kit..."
"lie-cycle"
"When grandpa decided to impersonate Joey in the neighbourhood race..."
"You think this is cool? Just wait till you see my inside-out car."
"Whatever happened to mechanical engineering BTPs"
"I swear it could fly!"
I found another.
"Sorry cowboy, in my corral, 8 seconds ain't no ride."
And my final entry for the contest -
"Even dirty old men need loving."
'My other car is a broom'
"This is my MTP-most tiring pose"
"The old man and the wheels"
"Wheezing and wheeling"
"...don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy (or senile)."
-shalabh
Nice ones people...
I think I've got enough entries to start with...
I'll now list my favourites from the ones not by me. You do the same people...
These are the ones I loved:
1. 'My other car is a broom'
2. THE LORD OF THE RIMS
3. "hic...I am sure there's a steering wheel somewhere around here...hic.."
But all the others were really cool too. Please list ur choices too (it would be decent not to list ur own)
Wait for my next pic... it could be chosen through your blog!!
I guess the nice ones were:
"hic...I am sure there's a steering wheel somewhere around here...hic.."
"If it has tyres or testicles, it's going to give you problems."
"What happens when you don't read instructions for a do-it-yourself bicycle kit..."/"All right, who messed with my blueprints of the bicycle?" (similar)
transport with the sleep facility
Post a Comment