**
Next time remind me
when you're talking of the divine
I'll simply bite your head off
the way you're chewing on mine.
when you're talking of the divine
I'll simply bite your head off
the way you're chewing on mine.
I'm not an atheist.
**
With proud I cross the limits of human sanity, simultaneously breaking all unwritten commandments of student behavior by deciding to attend a summer course (namely CSP301) without any credits to it. Meaning, I will attend classes and complete assignments and will be evaluated on it but my grade will NOT count on my grade card.
How's that for an entry to "World's biggest fool" award?
I know I don't stand a chance with most apparently on a quest to redefine asshole.
**
My first three days at "Attempts to Swimming 101" have been more fun than success.
I've decided to keep my focus on learning and doing exactly as I should, etc etc, but this determination stays only when I'm on hard ground. There's no tutor so I'm mostly bouncing around the edge of the pool attempting cool tricks, and stuff.
Damn the buoyant force.
Any object put into water long enough will eventually learn how to swim.
Take a deep breath, dive. Exhale.
Some swimming tips from a site.
Always swim with a buddy - never alone.
Alcohol and swimming don't mix.
Do not chew gum or eat while swimming. (there goes my swim-snack)
Do not urinate in the pool.
One thing I know is that I'm best at the turtle-stroke. That's what I call it, by the looks of it. Someone said its breast-stroke. Turtles with breasts?
My freaking mind.
11 comments:
i thought abt doing tht too..its called taking an audit course or something here but i won't be in the city for long so plan thup ho gaya.
lol at ur swimming attempts..seekh jao ge waise.and fun is goood.
btw im pleased to note tht tantrums work :P
@madiha: Dimag hota to nahin karta
@wild1: No its not an audit course. Well, not according to IIT definitions at least. Here an audit course does give you credits and does show up on your grade card, you just don't get a grade. What I'm doing, on the other hand, is more of a attend-classes-submit-assignments-only thing. Purely casual.
I'm not gonna give in if you throw another tantrum for this title too. Try to take a guess.
idhar an audit course is the same as ur casual thing..no credit.
and i wsn't planning to throw a tantrum! tht's unfair!!
ofcourse the only reason im not is tht the title isn't nearly as interesting as 'junglee toofan tyre puncture'.. :P
ofcourse the only reason im not is tht the title isn't nearly as interesting as 'junglee toofan tyre puncture'.. :P
Well that's because you don't know the answer. Please, for heaven's sake, someone take a guess...
Neat Nap July......hmmmmmmmm. Sounds like an anagram...Is it?
Damn.
okay now im curious..please don't make me throw a tantrum..
*tries out cute pleading look instead* :P
You got me there. Anything but the look.... oof... neat nap july is an anagram of anjul patney (duh, that's me)
Hey!!
I tried to re-arrange Neat Nap July in several ways; didn't realise that it could be as simple (????) as that.
@madiha:
Swimming, hmm, well apart from myself becoming a regular circus performer at the poolside (with my funky red cap compulsary for beginners), I have learnt how to keep paddling while floating. If it hadn't been for the hands, I would have become an expert swimmer by now.
I've decided to make most of the time I'm learning swimming by completely avoiding it. That's why next time I plan to take a coin with me and play fetch with the other vellas like me.
Another thing I have understood is that I suck at being a dog. That's because the other day, there were two of us beginners and an expert friend demonstrated the dog-paddle for us when we, with nothing else working, decided to give it a shot. My friend did it in the first attempt while I, paddling ferociously with both my arms and legs bend like those of a dog simply submerged.
What can I say? I'm just not a dog.
@pradyot1: The joke is an old one. Some ppl here knew it beforehand that neat nap july = rand(anjul patney). It is to them I recommendeded the keypress thing.
@pradyot2:
Problem: learn swimming
Solution: blah-blah
Doubts:
1. I like the non-credit course.
2. I love life.
3. The funky red cap is no aid to swimming. Its just to let the lifeguards know what a moron I am. Also for people to look at someone to make fun of when they're feeling like it.
Post a Comment