Sunday ke Funde

RT, let me remind you that you asked for it.

Hi, I'm me. There's nothing in this world that can't possibly get screwed up around me.

Well, It started a normal Sunday. Tired from Saturday's shopping I was asleep, happily dreaming of happy things. All Sunday's deserve this. They WANT this. They like to be slept through. But this was an unlucky Sunday.

Mom woke me up reminding that I've got to go to the institute. Prof. V had agreed to show the major answersheets. It was 8. I had to leave by 10.

I had to go to the institute on Monday too so I decided I'd better spend the night at the hostel. Dad was going somewhere outstation so I was on my own. I thus had a bag as heavy and as big as Barbara Streisand's butt with me.

I usually take a bus to the institute. About 5 kms into the ride I realized I had forgotten the key at home. After the friday incident its just a key, not even a keychain.

Without much signs of disgust I headed back home to get it. During the second ride, the bus went bad. And just as they got it working some passenger got into a fight with the conductor. Subtract 30 mins from my time. As my patience died I got another bus. Till now I hadn't felt very bad. It was just one of those days. I had almost reached IIT when I got a message from T, informing me that the papers are not being given. Now this is one guy who always has some news that pisses me off. I'd really want to know how he does this. Anyway, now I just needed someone to kill.

Later that day I watched Kya kool hai hum. More breasts than dialogues, and obviously no sense.

Who do you blame for such days?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! bechara anjul.. =P

AP said...

[Shankar is another hostelmate]

hmm....

Anand said...

About 5 kms into the ride I realized I had forgotten the key at home. ......Without much signs of disgust I headed back home to get it.

I would have preferred breaking the lock open if I were you.....

LOL

AP said...

See, I had broken the lock once that week and I didn't want that drill to take place again :P

I was free anyway so wouldn't have been much trouble. Of course I didn't know what lay ahead.

AP said...

... take a week off...

Take a week off what Pradyot? At this particular moment I have exactly ZERO things to take care of.