
Allow this rather large pic but I really put some effort into this one and any smaller a size wouldn't have done any justice. The tutorials at deviantart imho rock, and this is probably the first time I've succeeded in making a satisfactory female form. Not a great work, still the hair look great I think.
Before starting to draw this one I actually studied lots of anime pics to understand their style. Hence the similarity.
I'd really have loved blue eyes on this but it somehow wasn't working out. Will try it next time.
Before starting to draw this one I actually studied lots of anime pics to understand their style. Hence the similarity.
I'd really have loved blue eyes on this but it somehow wasn't working out. Will try it next time.
7 comments:
cute!
well that's much b8r than the arbid pictures of humanoid characters in weird poses that u were drawing before, the face and hair look really nice. but some other areas need more work ;P
Nice. Real Nice.
Very damn cool.
nice and pretty.
isn't it amazing that all you have to do is darken some lines to increase the bust size to lara croft dimensions, or erase some to approximate say, michelle pfeiffer's perenially budding well, buds!
-shalabh
Nice deductions, Sherlock.
Amazingly enough, what I learnt and drew was the girl's face. The torso was added just to add touches. Somehow you see the bust as well, and the buds remind you of Michele Pfieffer. But you're right as far as the darkening or lightening a few lines is concerned. That is how its done, but it isnt as easy as it sounds.
*angry at you for implying its easy*
Anyways, why don't you give a shot at learning GIMP while you're spending hours on those Intel Lab Comps? you'll get an idea I hope.
On a related note, at my last attempt, I spent hours just to shape out a lady's *buds* and *bust*, needless to say, unsuccessfully. I've never been able to do it.
Post a Comment