
Exploit the pervert inside you. Strongly recommended for porn-lovers too.
I have NO IDEA how they managed to convince me to a hindi movie. After THIS got over (trust me this does end) they were planning for another smashing-superhit where Sunny Deol plays a sikh, but I was brave enough to chicken out. Thank god.
4 comments:
the other movie i was talking about, even the trailer is a flop.
That one is Jo Bole So Nihaal.. I think. It is full of crap jokes. Sunny paaji is a hawaldaar who lands in the US, and calls the FBI Fully Bewakoof Insaan.
Mindless.
It has ZOKES in it? I was under the impression the elder deol was only good for showing off-the-scale anger and bashing up 20-50 badboys. When did he learn humour?
anjul, i love your blog and all, but i think you shouldn't be this condescending about hindi movies. they aren't all crap and some are really great, and a lot of standard hollywood fare is.
-shalabh
PS: The surfeit of comments is because i spend a lot of free time in the lab these days checking ppl's blogs. tata
Post a Comment