Dark glasses recommended for the exquisite choice of colours.
While you try to understand the origin of this title (which I'm not going to give away easily), let me finish off the formalities of chain-blogging, believe me there IS something like this... me got tagged by wild1
1. Total volume of music files on my computer?
6.13 GB (including 2 GB of music videos)
2. The last CD I bought was:
Some Lucky Ali crap I bought for my sis.... Nothing for myself
(I graduated from cassettes to mp3)
(I graduated from cassettes to mp3)
3. Song playing right now:
4. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
You really should understand five is a small number for this sort of a question. Anyways,
1. Pearl Jam - Black
2. Metallica - Unforgiven
3. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
4. Enya - Only Time
5. Dream Theater - Wait for Sleep
5. Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why?
I'm naming 5 but I have no idea why. Chain messaging etc is not really my thing. Maybe because these are some of the few people who have the guts to jhelo all this crap.
Abhishek
Madiha
Conufsed
The Solitary Wanderer
Envisager
To the actual crap.
Sunday evening, if you subtract time taken by Formula 1, where Raikkonen blasted around the Monaco track with no one miles near, was covered up by this cool thin book called The Alchemist. Finally I did something which is not exactly called killing time. Real nice, but my guess is that all of you have probably read it before, so little point going on.
If you ask me to name one character I most identify with in the book, it would most definitely have to be the boy's sheep whose only concern was food and water (a fact that has been mentioned at least 10 times).
Apart from these things life has been pretty much at a standstill, and you need some activity in your life even if all you want to do is churn out some crap for your blog. Needlessly increasing the entropy of the characters(and words) on this blog, let me now quote things from this book. Also known as unnecessary crapping. Loose-motions.
"Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time".
One more...
"From where I am," the sun said, "I can see the Soul of the World. It communicates with my soul, and together we cause the plants to grow and the sheep to seek out shade. From where I am - and I'm a long way from the earth - I learned how to love. I know that if I came even a little bit bloser to the earth, everything there would die, and the Soul of the World would no longer exist. So we contemplate each other, and we want each other, and I give it life and warmth, and it gives me my reason for living."
One more...
"From where I am," the sun said, "I can see the Soul of the World. It communicates with my soul, and together we cause the plants to grow and the sheep to seek out shade. From where I am - and I'm a long way from the earth - I learned how to love. I know that if I came even a little bit bloser to the earth, everything there would die, and the Soul of the World would no longer exist. So we contemplate each other, and we want each other, and I give it life and warmth, and it gives me my reason for living."
13 comments:
Song means, the fav song at the moment.... also the post took more than the length of kryptonite to write completely.
I have absolutely no idea what made you make the scond part of the comment.
Hope you understand what made me do that
I demand my name on the blog-roll.
duh.. did i miss anything ?
Edit the blog roll, soon I shall. Just have to wait, Till then you.
With obvious thanks to you-know-who for dialogues
i DEMAND to know the origin of the title!! *throws a tantrum for good measure*
This was, Madiha, too obvious to quote, don't you think?
As bored as I always am, let me tell you where I got this title from. (Wild1 should now be able to stop her tantrum, though I'm sure she'll find something soon)
No stories or anything. Damn. This is just the title of a real crappy old TV show that used to come on Zee TV when I was a kid. But it featured a ventriquolist and I had to watch it.
I even remember the title song, which, on second thoughts, qualifies barely above a jingle.
Dunno how it entered my brain.
Junglee Toofan Typre Puncture. Yeah I remember this one. I actually watched it, along with the equaly moronic Saanp Seedi hosted by Mohan Kapoor.
And I didn't notice, you've been tagged already!
Hey you remember this one! Cool, really cool. And as far as I remember I used to love them.
Haha, my blog is Cool!!
Take that, you suckaaas.
Thanks Anjul.
Anytime Manu, but this information really belongs on the shoutbox.
Post a Comment