Are you 1337 ? [A GEEKY PHOTO-POST]



Don't expect a pico-gram of sense. An outlet for my insanity, this entry.

Quiz time: What does /me do when he's just back from a term paper submission followed by a quiz?

He blogs. He writes the crappiest post ever in the entire blogsphere. Total crap.

Yes, this IS probably the millionth time i've used the word on this blog.

So, who's 1337?

I am...
Check this out...


Don't bother if it doesn't make sense. This guy knows what I mean.....



Yay!! Now, I know what you're thinking...



Right?
But don't say I didn't warn you...



Thank you, you shady chinese teenager with bucktooth.

Before it gets really panicky and you decide not to come here anymore, I'll close this post.
The html ppl should at least laugh at this one....




Hello..... anyone still around???? If you haven't guessed already, I've found a great site for such kickass pictures and that's why I just HAD to post some of them here.
/me laughs:*ha-ha-ha* *snort snort snort*
*ha-ha-ha*

PS. I'm still normal. Just checking your limits.

Song: 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont test the limits too much...u might repent if we lose our sanity..hehe

AP said...

i'm ok
just having some fun yaar.....
just that i found this site and i had to post something from it....

AP said...

its great to have little bits of everything on your blog...

Phoenix said...

SAYING THIS FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME:
u are suuuuuuuuuuuch a geek

:(

Prasad Narulkar said...

...LOL...

Anonymous said...

i dun think u were EVER normal..lol :P

AP said...

Normalcy has obscure definitions when it comes to me.

AP said...

Yes, I realize everybody's humour is not as vague as mine... and no, i wasn't trying pic-blogging, if i'll try it it'll be a much (read twice) saner attempt.