I'm back, with a new wallpaper! (beg you to laugh on this one)
And I can eat brains ! Click here
grrr. I'm a zombie.
With 3 quizzes and 2 lab tests behind my back, I now have some breathing space. But life isn't that simple. A term paper to finish and 2 more quizzes arriving this Monday. Fresh and hot. And the end-sems as usual, waiting to crash on this mortal starting Wednesday. Did someone mention something about a silver lining? Must be my ears ringing.

How appealing, won't you agree? For the record, its not me.
As if a rule, today's philo lecture sucked. Tushar sitting beside me took the brunt of the silent sarcasm (better known as crap) I kept on throwing-up when I wasn't asking questions. He can be surprisingly stable (boring) during lectures I noted. It was the last (revision) lecture so I asked questions to pass time and make an impression.
Yeah, so who thinks I've gone crazy? Well, ppl let me clear this out. I haven't lost my sanity. You can't lose something you never had right?
One thing I cAnNoT do is get away from my PC.
Well, whatever.
Did you ever notice that there are certain words which can justify just about everything under the sun. For example, f***, shit (add your favourites here). I mean whatever it is, just say one of these and its perfectly acceptable. No matter what emotion, what circumstances, they find their way on people's tongues.
"shit! it was such a tough quiz"
"shit! it was such an easy quiz"
"shit! it was such a normal quiz"
"f*** ! i got malaria"
"f*** ! i got an iPod"
"f*** ! i'm getting married"
"f*** ! there's nothing important to say"
Know what I mean?
/me needs sleep
Song: Pearl Jam - Jeremy
5 comments:
its my speakers aand my room!!!
next time comment on the post plz...do this on the shoutbox
That cartoon sure looks a lot like you :P
ur funny :P
u definitely need some sleep
~NoOnE
Post a Comment