-
3 minutes??it takes me two well-directed blows of the right tool ( the okhli that the mess guys pound spices with)-shalabh
i'll keep that in mind next time i go to the toilet on a friday the thirteenth
That is by far the coolest(!?)Friday the 13th thingie I've ever come across happeing to someone I know. You're too cool dude!
wait till i tell you what happened today. ask me if u wanna know how i screwed up a sunday, or how a sunday got screwed up for me, or how life sux.
Alright, Im asking...
I had explained it all in this comment but it got too long so i posted as an entry. Look at the latest entry...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
3 minutes??
it takes me two well-directed blows of the right tool ( the okhli that the mess guys pound spices with)
-shalabh
i'll keep that in mind next time i go to the toilet on a friday the thirteenth
That is by far the coolest(!?)Friday the 13th thingie I've ever come across happeing to someone I know. You're too cool dude!
wait till i tell you what happened today. ask me if u wanna know how i screwed up a sunday, or how a sunday got screwed up for me, or how life sux.
Alright, Im asking...
I had explained it all in this comment but it got too long so i posted as an entry. Look at the latest entry...
Post a Comment