I went a little overboard on the crap last post, especially the comments. To ease out the pressure I shall lower the meter for the next few posts, but you can always have more of it on demand.
I think I owe an apology to Pradyot.
Though, you have to accept it was fun while it lasted.
Let's start with a poetic eight-liner-cum-senti-crap:
[I did not use my tutorial for this]
I lie alone
eyes made of stone
I weep in my mind
tears are hard to find.
It could have been
what I had seen
But my one last word
was left unheard.
~Me
Aaya mazaa?
Warning: whoever tries to draw the connection with backstreet boys lyrics gets it big time from me.
**
I recently got a bad cough, remember? Well I haven't talked about it lately but since then its only gone worse. Tushar says its some form of "dry cough", while I prefer to call it "khooni khansi". It almost makes my oesophagus turn inside out everytime. Get the picture? Soon I shall find time to bless a doctor's 10 minutes with the insides of my lung and probably then I'll be better.
**
Life sux as usual. This time its not because I have loads of jobs to take care of, but because there are none at all.
So I'll blog more often. Hide.
3 comments:
u know it does sound a little backstreet boyish *ducks the lamp*
seriously waise it's not bad.
Anjul Patney's kill list:
1. Pope
2. Bill Gates
3. Barbara Streisand
4. wild1
You have been warned.
just kidding
Post a Comment