
Ok, so I'm halfway through the cough stage, feeling little better, no voice still, sleeping tough, running nose.
Seems the medicine is working this time (I went to the doctor again, this time one with bad handwriting)
Some chinese bigshot came to IIT today so we had a morning free of classes. Meant more sleep for me, and being on medication its more than welcome. I better make most of these days when I CAN sleep. Anyway this premiere of china, Wen Jia Bao, had come to interact with 'students' at iitd. I can't think of any sane reason for that. Somehow he did get a reasonable audience (there are all kinds of ppl in iit) and of what I heard from one of such ppl, it was pretty useless.
The major sign that someone big was coming to iit was the beef-up of security we saw. There were more armed men than the border, I swear. No one was allowed to go to the insititute side without a valid pass and no guests were allowed in the hostels for the day either. Needless to day, mobile phones etc weren't allowed. Makes me think why there wasn't so much security when the president came to iit about a week back. There were only a few handfuls of guard-saabs for our first citizen and we were roaming freely near about the time he was supposed to come. Well, either the karate kid brought some army with him or we are more concerned with our foreign affairs than with our president's life.
Have a quiz tomorrow and one the day after. Should start studying now.
Byeeee
Anjul
Latest Crap:
The Wonder Years Theme song:
What would you do, if I sang out tune?
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears, and I'll sing you a song
I will try not to sing out of key, yeah
Oh, baby I get by with a little help from my friends
By with a little help from my friends.
All I need is my buddies
By with a little help from my friends
I said I'm gonna get by with a little
By with a little help from my friends
Whoa oh oh oh oh
Said I don't know if that's what I'm sure do to, baby
By with a little help from my friends
Said I'm gonna make it with my friends
By with a little help from my friends
Whoa oh I'm gonna keep on trying
By with a little help from my friends
Said I'm gonna keep on trying ...
4 comments:
Thats originally by the Beatles. One of my fav songs :)
the bigshot was the chinese prime minister, or as everyone insisted to put it...His excellency the premier of the people's Republic of china....phew!
anyway one thing u shd have seen was him clapping with the audience after evrything that he himself said....he was funny!:P
~NoOnE
@animesh: I love the song too....
makes me nostalgic. used to watch this series a lot when i was 12 or something. used to be tough convincing mom i wasn't watching it for the kisses...hehe
@NoOne: would save a lot of breath if we just call him karate kid right?
maybe he was clapping for the translater. did the translater clap for him?
The Wonder Years was a fantastic show. I wish they made more 'real-growing-up-pains' shows like that now.
Post a Comment