BOFH

Yes, Bastard Operator From Hell. If you don't already know about it, i suggest you better read all of it HERE. Totally funny. Crap, but laughter guaranteed this time. Promise.
Life from the eyes of an evil computer helpdesk operator who turns his daily boring job into a fun play, obviously on the expense of colleagues and costumers. A must read. Do comment after you're done.



Latest Crap:
Isn't BOFH enuff ?

Anyway here's the quote(actually lyrics' poetry):

And if I make it threw today
Will tomorrow be the same
Am I just running in place
And if I stubble and I fall
Should I get up and carry on
Will it all just be the same
- Good Charlotte

..and the song:
Michael Jackson - Little Susie

4 comments:

Zubair Siddiqui said...

bofh!! omg... it's totally cool. i read it all in 2000. thanks for reminding me of it again..

del.

AP said...

i read it 4-5 yrs ago too. just came to my mind today. actually its so cool i've read it thrice already.

AP said...

well, i guaranteed it didn't i?

AP said...

i did visit ur blog it is opening.
mine too (duh, since i am commenting here)
and i can log in to blogger account as well.
maybe its just a local problem at ur end. wait sometime it shud be fine.