Something, but nothing actually

Holiday! Twice in a week. Whoa, when was the last time I saw that in IIT (a.k.a. no-one-can-alter-my-time-table institute)?
Not much fun without a throat, but you get to sleep. only recently did i realize the importance of the second part of that statement.
I have a philosophy presentation coming Tuesday. Its a book review on this piece of alien-work called "The Philosophy of Symmetry", a book by a physics major Sundar Sarrukai. Well, your usual idea of a philosophy book could be anything, but I bet it has no reference to quantum mechanics or group theory, man's two biggest mistakes. Looking for philosophy of symmetry, all I see is set relations and quarks. And I HAVE to somehow finish it and give a presentation within 5 days. Whoever said that life's a box of chocolates forgot to mention that sometimes chocolate companies ship bad chocolates too.
And I hate chocolates anyways *grin*
My sincerest apologies to Forrest Gump.

And I am finally reading Ayn Rand. Fountainhead to be precise.

tc,
Anjul

Latest Crap:
Let's have some fun laddies and gantlemen.

Today we shall play with ze colourrs.
This is Red
This is Green
This is Blue
This is White

Quiz time: how many colours did i play with?
(Recheck your answer einstein, its fool's month)

How about some patterns?

Light to dark
Random
A RAINBOW, people.

Have fun. Kill me later.

A quote now please:
Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision.
-Ayn Rand

And the song:
Enya - Only Time (Must read lyrics)

2 comments:

AP said...

me neither... and even my exams are coming up, so no games for a while now.....

AP said...

and for anyone who reads my latest crap, i played with 4 colors - red, green, blue and white (NOT black). Ctrl+A rocks!!!!