Cough cough

Well currently I'm going through such a bad cough it nearly reminds of Tushar couple of months ago. I wonder if its possible to accidently cough out an organ or two, coz it seems pretty bad. After a bad night I finally decided this morning to visit the dactar-sahab. I expected sick-bay to be rather free at 9 (which happens to be the time it opens) but it seemed everybody in IIT had some or the other problem and chose the same time. Darn. 1 hour in queue... i'd almost crossed limits of my sanity till i got a chance.
This doctor looked either like a novice or a perfectionist. Very wierd. Firstly, he checked my pulse. I don't remember any doctor having done that for cough at least. Strange. Secondly, he did everything in a neat and systematic manner. Much more systematic than I've ever seen. He himself stood up and went to my back with the stethoscope. Normally I'd have to turn around. Lastly, he had LEGIBLE HANDWRITING. You don't expect doctors to do that. Its their right to write in a manner that barely qualifies above doodles on the medical sheet. I'm seriously beginning to doubt his being a medical specialist.
Whatever, I now have a syrup and two tablets to take thrice a day. Should be fine in 2-3 days, but right now the condition is at its worst. *cough, cough, coughitty-cough-cough-cou-cough cough* ... erm...excuse me ;0

The medicines make me drowsy.....yawwwn.... *cough* *cough*

Latest Crap:



Watched this couple o' days ago. Basically a summary of hollywood through and through. Every scene/dialogue will most definitely remind you of something similar seen in another blockbuster. Nothing much original except the errors which were fun to watch. Mostly harmless.

Song: Scorpions - Still Loving You

4 comments:

AP said...

even i'm doubtful...
but one of the tablets seem to be working well as painkiller...
its better right now after 13 hrs of sleep.

AP said...

dude make it fast

Anonymous said...

get well quink dude..the season's baddddddd

AP said...

thx for asking