Excessively philosophy oriented material inside. Reader discretion is advised.
While going through one of the 200 or so (ok ok its 9) handouts for my humanities examination, I'm suddenly exposed to this quote by Nelson Goodman:
"The uniformity of nature we marvel at or the unreliability we protest belongs to a world of our own making."
and forgetting all that is to do with the context and the minor 12 hrs ahead, I start thinking about this. Inevitably I land up at this blog in my mind and I keep wondering that the things I've been whining against for the last zillion posts on my blog are not so bad after-all.
Soon I realize my mistake, and start re-reading the handout because of the recent flushing of my short term memory. The dogs belong in the kennel.
I warned you.
1 comment:
Damn. Why didn't I heed the warning? ;)
Post a Comment