Savage Garden? Get outta here !!!



Yup, I admit. I've been listening to this Savage Garden album for the last 24 hrs and I simply can't get enough. Nice band I must say. Not exactly rock if you will, but cool.
I just gave my last exam and hopefully I'll be free for a week ( if you-know-who doesn't turn up with some work/project to do in that period).
Just remembered, I'll also have to go to NP for buying a keyboard (for home PC) and getting my CPU checked. Here goes my mid-sem.
Crap.
And, the blister(or an insect bite, i'm not sure).
For the last two days this has found home on my left leg. Not exactly a blister, something similar though it hurts pretty badly. Especially when walking.
Quiz time: What is the best advice you can get from a trustworthy roomie when you are battling routinely with thoughts of gangrene???
"Get it amputated" - as simple as that. As caring as roomies can get.
I guess I'll watch a movie now.....


Fav Quote Now:

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
--Forrest Gump (Tom Hanks) Forrest Gump

Fav Song Now: Savage Garden - Break Me Shake Me

No comments: