AAARRRRRGHHH!!!!!


I start this post with swearing -- {lots of curses, swears}
The thing starting with 'P' I talked about in the last post is Poltu (a.k.a Politics). If you've been in a college, especially a hostel, you'd know what it means. Easily the thing I hate most in IIT. By all standards it sux.
*bangs fist on table. barely manages to save the falling cellphone and webcam.*
WHAT THE HELL DO THESE GUYS THINK OF ME?
I'd like to clarify that I'm not a puppet. I've been doing my job as a rep seriously for the last year and as soon as the season arrives they turn me into just another vote. godammit. I can't take this.
Actually, even I'm at fault. Why the hell didn't I say something when I was supposed to. They havebn't talked to me once about this and take me straightaway to somewhere for a headcount. These bastards. I should have walked out right there.
Anyway I think I'll message the guy now to talk to me. No, after the minors. I don't wanna ruin 'em.
But this sure sux.

Fav Quote Now:
Morpheus: I believe it is our fate to be here. It is our destiny. I believe this night holds, for each and every one of us, the very meaning of our lives. This is a war and we are soldiers. What if tomorrow the war could be over? Isn't that worth fighting for? Isn't that worth dying for?

1 comment:

The Reader said...

Most interesting pic, Mr. Patney.
(I meant the pic next to your name)

About the Poltu process, you can't do much to change it, like it or not.