4 hrs ago I was back from my exam which went surprisingly well. I have 4 exams in the next 3 days. No idea about 2 of them. Considering this I'm utilizing my time pretty badly by doing absolutely nothing. Even this blog entry is an attempt to prove myself that I did sOmEtHiNg.
Tried to sleep with little success. Tried to program but guess what, no enthu.
Contemplating whether foreign exchange would be a really good idea with side thoughts on the next chapter of my unfinished whatever-you-call-my-creative-text (lets call it mct)
Again, ended up believing that the only thing worthwhile you can do in IIT these days is either something to do with DC and VLC or something that starts with P. I won't go on with that. Not involved or anything, mark my words.
Two southpark episodes of the latest season followed by an endless playlist of 3 songs - Cats in the cradle, One Last Breath, Wait for sleep. - awsome numbers, try them out - at least the lyrics.
Edit: 11 pm..
10 mins ago I was trying to order some burgers from McDonalds which proved to be tougher than actually going to McDs. Firstly, these guys publish their mobile number on the internet and on pamphlets. Incidently they don't take orders on this number. So I ask for the landline number. No one picks up. I call up Greater Kailash instead of Green Park in hope, but the guy there's happy to announce they don't serve at IIT. So frustrated I call back to this moron on his mobile and try to convince him to take an order. Everything goes well and anytime now I shall be having a couple of burgers and free french fries.....mmmm...
Fav Quote Now:
"Hasta la vista, baby."
Arnold Schwarzenegger
No comments:
Post a Comment