I hate it when a teacher actively doesn't trust students (for no explicit, implicit, or otherwise reasons). Not that I love being a teacher's pet, that's another story, but such a mismatch makes the relationship so formal its hard to express any interest in the topic. Bleh, its an audit anyway.
Printed GRE scores came home today. A 4.5 on the essay. Not sure how far its going to boost me on my run for a university, especially after the not-too-fantastic 800+650 already having been penned down in neat, immutable ink. Now I must figure out how to send these to the universities who'll firstly try to make sure I'm not a terrorist, then scrutinize my not-so-encouraging academic profile.
I have two websites to take care of at the moment. Both for the same darned thing. The absence of my PC forced me to make a second makeshift thing. Its for someone and I've got to start doing the server side coding very, very soon.
Next up OS assignment. After today's paper (ref. para 1) I think I'd better work on it a bit more seriously, 22nd isn't all that far now..
SOP, Resume, Recommendations and whatnot. All in due time.
Printed GRE scores came home today. A 4.5 on the essay. Not sure how far its going to boost me on my run for a university, especially after the not-too-fantastic 800+650 already having been penned down in neat, immutable ink. Now I must figure out how to send these to the universities who'll firstly try to make sure I'm not a terrorist, then scrutinize my not-so-encouraging academic profile.
I have two websites to take care of at the moment. Both for the same darned thing. The absence of my PC forced me to make a second makeshift thing. Its for someone and I've got to start doing the server side coding very, very soon.
Next up OS assignment. After today's paper (ref. para 1) I think I'd better work on it a bit more seriously, 22nd isn't all that far now..
SOP, Resume, Recommendations and whatnot. All in due time.
No comments:
Post a Comment