And I though GRE was tough

Quantum Mechanics is the root of all evil. Till sometime back I though it was sex and QM came a close second, but I realized my gross under-estimation yesterday, preparing for the exam I just took. What's worse? Looks like its the future.

I think it is quite possible that CIA, frustrated by the Asian intelligence levels released this bane into the scientific world, destined like an organism to proliferate, evolve and eventually cover all horizons of knowledge - turning professors and students into machines learning formulae day in day out and little idea of how things actually work. Beneath this cover where big brother has successfully eliminated all other options in world knowledge, the CIA is doing active research of a sensible nature. Perhaps when we get to know it'll be too late. We've lost millions of students already..

Chemistry is quantum mechanics. Physics is quantum mechanics. Electronics is quantum mechanics. Mathematics is quantum mechanics. Mechanics is quantum mechanics. Godammit.

No comments: