I am so busy I don't have time to shave. My stubble is generating enough static to power a small country. All day I look like I just woke up although I hardly get to sleep.
Its poltu season and every other minute I find someone or the other at my doorstep reminding me of happy times he and I might once have shared etc. to add me to his votebank. Trouble incidentally is, that, I lie in competing votebanks. I don't want to disappoint people though its a democracy and being a mature citizen of my campus I must chose the best candidate. Now if they want to bribe me by treating with stuff who's complaining?
Being a pre-final year student automatically involves me in politics to some extent, but I don't dig it much anyways. I have noticed, however, that, it acts like an instant drug for the brain.. causes a rush that matches few others. Needless to say I'm having fun.
Everything's planned and I'm mostly going to end up on the victorious side, but somehow I feel things might turn around in our face eventually. Not that I care, but it sure would be a fun thing to watch.
I watched sin city on a print and audio quality that would scare people away even before the opening credits finish.
I also saw Scary Movie 2 which was supposed to be so much better than Scary Movie 1 that I didn't like it much. I've got the following downloaded and is one of these tonight:
* Battlfield 2
* Scary movie 3
I try reading GRE stuff but some words are so weird I end up reading the first 20 every time I hold the book. Abate = Subside.
No comments:
Post a Comment