I got my hair cut by a guy who was positively balding, halfway through already. Towards the end of the procedure he also advised me on how to keep my hair from falling off.
I listened to "Yeah" by Usher for a hundred billion times.
I won first prize in Cartoon making where I drew on my all time favourite topics - Mess Food.
I received money for the job I did in summers.
I got many papers from minor 2 about which I'd rather not talk.
I visited Mobile Expo 2005 at Pragati Maidan which sucked.
I slept a lot.
I got gifted this :-

---------
I'm looking for a decent mp3 player under Rs. 5000
Should be able to play wma files too, and nothing like it if it doubles up as a usb drive.
The least memory I expect it to have is 256 MB, though I'd really look for something much more than that.
eBay India shows mp3 players for as low as Rs. 1800, and although I really don't trust them for the quality and reliability (knowing me I place reliability over everything else). If anyone has any of these pieces please let me know how good they've been... apparently they're Sony's
One more thing. Will someone tell me what the hell is an iPod shuffle? Is it just an accessory or a fully working system?
No comments:
Post a Comment