Linux is good for education. I always boot it when I need to devote less time to the computer and more to study.
Ok I'm pretty freaked out here I admit. I have to study control engg lab, for the viva tomorrow. I started it about 5 minutes ago and omg it sucks so much. There's about 10 tonnes of education on my bed right now, each one representing some part of this semester, all long due in this small 1.5 kg brain of mine, which has a mind of its own and refuses to take another mg. I'm writing shit too. (but its nice since its unfreaking me a bit)
I'm thirsty and the bottle with me has 2 litres of water, all 2 weeks old. I live on the third floor.
I've finally set up an http server on my PC for easy easy access for everybody, to nothing.
I bought a gift for my dad and broke it before I could gift it to him. He doesn't and will not know of its existence now.
I don't like all this very much you know.
Update: I just drank the 2 weeks old water and it didn't feel all that good. I want to say the F word on the blog. Fuck.
Good night.
3 comments:
Of course you know that all this is pre-birthday jitters huh?
But you should really go CHANGE that water!
No this isn't. I hope this was, though.
Post a Comment