Bees Varsh

omg I'm 20.

In my childhood I always thought as far ahead as 18. But then one day last year, I turned 19. It struck me as a shock as it wasn't technically supposed to happen until I was 50 or something. It did and for the last 365 days I'm trying to approximate it in some way to 18. But shucks, now I'm 20. I had never anticipated 19, but 20 I NEVER even thought about. God, its almost like 40. I mean, I'm 2 decades into my life. I'm supposed to be standing on apne pairon pe or something by now. Where's my first kamai I was supposed to gift in my mom's jholi? Where's the saree I was supposed to give to her with that? Where's the moustache I always though 20 plussers are supposed to have (unless you're in the movies) ? Man, 20. I'm old. A score for heaven's sake. Kya yaar. I'm eligible to be called an uncle now. That bad.

"Baar baar din ye aaye, baar baar dil ye gaaye
Main jiyoon hazaaron saal (saal ke din hon pachaas hazaar), ye meri hai aarzoo"

Damn I have a minor. See you guys around.

2 comments:

Kaala Kavva said...

happy budday mere bache
jug jug jiyo
sada suhagan raho

AP said...

Thanks mate!

Use the haloscan thing now, Einstein.