It was Monday night and I had a tough physical electronics assignment to submit Tuesday morning. It was a simulation based one and I needed to learn the software (which by the way has been deliberately made as user-unfriendly as possible) before I could proceed.
It was 9 pm and I was dancing my behind away to the beats of "dus bahane", drenched wet in the girls' hostel compound (lovingly called the quadrangle) in a pseudo-rain dance, with no software nearby.
As I try hard to keep my butt motion synchronized with that of my hands, I keep copying shamelessly from the first yearites, the girls, and the first year girls.
I freakin danced.
The good point being I saw all those people I could never imagine shaking their booty doing so in a fashion I could never imagine.
My head's motion sick. My ass more so.
I did submit the assignment eventually.
----
I've been tagged.
That's how the deal goes. Someone tags me and I pass the tag after obediently abiding by its rules (answering a set of meaningless questions like the following). My sincere apologies to those who're gonna get tagged by me.
Tagged by Maniraj
Five things I will look for in my Fiancée (freakin stupid question)
1. Must wear saree
2. Must cook food
3. Must talk
4. Must have sense of humour
5. {another cliche here}
Five things I like to eat
1. Pizza
2. Anything else with cheese
3. All forms of chicken
4. Stuffed tawa Bhindi!
5. Rajma Chaawal
Five Goals of Life
1. sex
2. money
3. sleep
4. no idea
5. no idea
Five thing I say a lot
1. "no idea"
2. "right?"
3. "Yup"
4. "anyway"
5. "cool yaar"
***
This tag is passed to -> Reshma, Wild1, Maniraj
11 comments:
prad seems to be chapaat every1 today
general chapaat to anjul from my side too...
You danced? This, I would have wanted to see.
Thanks for tagging, I was desperately looking for some blog fodder today.
okay dude so many posts have gone without seeing me commenting.
mind u , i was always here, silently reading the posts and then banging my head against the wall for coming to ur blog at all; always regretting but hoping tht maybe next time i wud be spared of the crap tht u so shamelessly litter around this blogosphere. but dude, u like always, u continue t othrash my hopes.
u r more resolute than any other blogger i have seen. and like orkut testemonials my many comments are overdue to u ...
so here we go (wht post cud be better than a psot so deep and surreal and blah blah and jazz jazz
je suis laissé sans des mots respectables au commentaire en anglais ainsi je recours à différentes langues des roches de cet de google outil de traduction.
Ihre blogfelsen. ich hoffe diesen Unterhalt Ihr Gegenrollen.
[assume I said something here]
Il faut que tout le monde parle dans la meme langue ici!! mais Je pense que Patney is formidable :D
Les blogs de Patney sont difficile de comprendre mais tout le monde doit ecrire les choses tres bonnes parce que encore Patney est formidable!!
yaar it takes me 5 minutes more to comment on this multipe-gated blogspot thing than on the more user-frindly blogs; get a nicer format please!
To my comment: why is the fiancee bit a stupid question? Why, why?
Does it say deep hiden things about your psyche?
Post a Comment