I hate the sound lizards make when they squish dragonflies on my book shelf. Someone should teach them good eating habits.
These reptiles I tell you. Even cockroaches survived what killed the dinosaurs. And they think detachable tails rock.
Anyway,
My dancing extravaganza has given me body pains in more places than one, forcing me to slightly regret the whole affair. I must admit it was fun though and will surely dance again given the opportunity now that all my inhibitions (and reputations) have already tasted dirt, but I'd love to ensure there's no rain involved.
I got tagged again. This is a prticularly nice one. Of course meaningless since its a TAG, but much better than the "name 5 fetishes" crap. The offendor's Pradyot this time around.
I need to write a story within 55 words.
John Smith was an elephant. One day, he was born. Another day he learned to walk and do other things elephants do. But his favourite activity was spraying water over himself. So that's what he did for the rest of his life. Sprayed water over himself. He also married Mary Smith and had kids. And one day, he died.
Tagging Reshma, Wild1, Maniraj again.
7 comments:
You havent quite given up on the animal planet thing yet, have you? But I must say, you churn out stuff at a fair clip. When can I expect my own humble blog to be blessed by your valued criticism?
Oh, so another Tag. This one I am not taking up. Story in 55 words my left foot.
You seem to be having a particularlu interesting time with the insect population of IIT.
Watch it. u just might turn insectivorous soon....
This just reminded me of a particular All Out ad!! =))
And, u r stupid if u wanna exclude the best part abt ur dancing adventure..the rain!
Shivam, I'm waiting for the animal planet to give up on me. Will check your blog soon, although I have been there once.
RS, Pleeeeese
Phoenix, one word: aaachhhooooooooo!
Oh I forgot..You and your first love..Cold!!
Take care there...
Nice blog there, Anjul! Will come back for more laughs:)
Hey thanks for visiting!
Post a Comment