"haan to bhai log, yeh bole to abdul ki kholi"

What's the best way to spend an afternoon that's worth udaoing a circuit theory tut?

Receiving a guided tour of the Rashtrapati Bhawan.

Yes we are pathetic. But we had fun.

And after hours of watching the interior of this house and the mughal garden (where the names of plants have in all probability been taken from a bar's menu), we, for some reason, ended up at CP. Where we had more fun.

You never sit on CP streets. Never in the most embarrassing position.

You never hold a staircase-jumping competition in a metro station.

You never mix paan and ice cream.

You never walk back on escalators.

And when you freak out this much, your body demands some negative entertainment to bring yourself to terms with life. That's when we decided to watch Mangal Pandey, a venture long due.

Negative entertainment.

I never enjoy much of the hindi movies I go to anyway, but everytime I go I end up noticing a lot of things I normally shouldn't. Besides getting bored and wasting money.

So, three main things I notice here.

Rani Mukherjee. Interestingly, she has suddenly become massively obsessed with showing her cleavage. Maybe she just realised she's got breasts. Or maybe she just forgot that fact. Anyway, not completely undesirable but mostly pointless.
If you've watched the movie you'll see it features Tom Alter. Now this is one guy I definitely believe acts well. All he got in these 2 point something hours was exactly three opportunities to speak, two of which terminated in a single sentence. Sad.
Thirdly its Amisha Patel, who I now categorically hate, for she's got at best a single set of expressions, all of which everybody's seen more times than enough. Even her cliches are cliched, twice over. It was best they let her die a sati to begin with.

Anyway taking a leave now, don't think this hyper state's gonna let me sleep for sometime though.

8 comments:

Stray Angel said...

pathetic? i don't know. having fun's all that matters.

if i told u ne of my seemingly 'pathetic' fun times..urs wudn't hold a candle in the 'patheticness' (my word..deal wid it) factor! and daym im proud of tht fact..and tht means im eithr insane as ppl keep telling or im too sleepy right now or my friends/cousins hv turnd my brains to mush. it is 6:30 am and im not a coffee person like evry1 else..hmm.

oh its okay if u don't understand wht i've written..i yawningly doubt if i do.

AP said...

I haven't mentioned all the things we did :D

RS said...

What? I went to sleep at three thirty last night. Can't understand most of what you are saying.

But yay, no spelling mistakes.

Kaala Kavva said...

afti udaayee ?
rashtrapati bhavan gaya ??

barbaad. ur life is barbaad

cp is still ok

Phoenix said...

Why do people derive the maximum fun out of things that are absolutely silly, even in their own eyes!!!:D:D:D:D

Still, they're fun, and u should keep doin them...that makes life good!

BTW, how come guys can meticulously notice even the most disgusting of females that are sprinkled in a decent film that had a brilliant performance by Amir Khan that u havent even talked about!

Stray Angel said...

u've got spam!!! and i'm sure u already know tht...riite..see i still hv to sleep so u can't say nething to me.

AP said...

Spam sucks. So much that I don't even feel like saying that.

RS - Yay here too.

Phoenix - That's why they allow girls to write blogs too. Why don't you write something on him?

Anand said...

I never realised that I am so COOl until I read this post.

Andy



P>S> Checked your blog after quite some time today. Reading the archives sucks, but still I'm doing that.