-
More importantly, why do you intend to stay away?
wwhhhhyyyyyyyyy? i like reading ur blog!!do u know ur the second person whose blog i read doing ths? hmmph!jao..nahin bolti.
CRAP, anjul. Just when I began having some fun. Or is this your idea of a popularity-meter or something? As in, how many people come up to you and ask you to blog etc. I used to do that sometimes. So here is my two pennies - Anjul, please come back and start blogging?
Hi.Abhishek - I have no idea. Take anything between a week and 10 years.Manu - If I had known why I would never have stopped.Wild1 - Don't be sad yaar, I said na it might be temporary... cheer up (and don't you stop, I'm reading)Reshma - This is not a joke. The popularity meter is a nice idea btw..Abhishek - Do you really think the world is clean without my blog? I should be able to keep myself busy with the following websites if I need crap..www.whiteninjacomics.comwww.tshirthell.commaddox.xmission.comwww.vishalpatel.comwww.wimp.comMadiha - Hehe. Ya I'm serious.
nana manjulim sure u can emanate more crap out of ur crappy lill' fingers for r crappy lill' eyes to read.. so masti around and dont [/blog]....
nice blog.
Everyone seems to shutting down their blogs. Although I tend to blame the heat for this, it did rain today... hope to see you back soon
Post a Comment
7 comments:
More importantly, why do you intend to stay away?
wwhhhhyyyyyyyyy? i like reading ur blog!!
do u know ur the second person whose blog i read doing ths? hmmph!
jao..nahin bolti.
CRAP, anjul. Just when I began having some fun.
Or is this your idea of a popularity-meter or something? As in, how many people come up to you and ask you to blog etc. I used to do that sometimes.
So here is my two pennies - Anjul, please come back and start blogging?
Hi.
Abhishek - I have no idea. Take anything between a week and 10 years.
Manu - If I had known why I would never have stopped.
Wild1 - Don't be sad yaar, I said na it might be temporary... cheer up (and don't you stop, I'm reading)
Reshma - This is not a joke. The popularity meter is a nice idea btw..
Abhishek - Do you really think the world is clean without my blog? I should be able to keep myself busy with the following websites if I need crap..
www.whiteninjacomics.com
www.tshirthell.com
maddox.xmission.com
www.vishalpatel.com
www.wimp.com
Madiha - Hehe. Ya I'm serious.
nana manjul
im sure u can emanate more crap out of ur crappy lill' fingers for r crappy lill' eyes to read.. so masti around and dont [/blog]....
nice blog.
Everyone seems to shutting down their blogs. Although I tend to blame the heat for this, it did rain today... hope to see you back soon
Post a Comment