There was no light
still I hunted in vain
But now its bright, and I wish
I were blind again
~Me
still I hunted in vain
But now its bright, and I wish
I were blind again
~Me
makes no sense eh?
Hehe. I was wondering, would you call this haiku? I'm not sure what that means.
Guys did you ever wonder how hollywood puts dialogues in movies in such a way that you are actually drawn into believing it can make sense. Take for example..
"I am the Architect. I created the Matrix. I have been waiting for you. You have many questions and although the process has altered your consciousness you remain irrevocably human, ergo some of my answers you will understand and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question maybe the most pertinent you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant."
Whatever it means. I mean seriously, for all we care he might have said it in Japanese since its not going into our minds anyways.
I'm not biased against matrix or anything, I actually love the trilogy.
Song:
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
Hehe. I was wondering, would you call this haiku? I'm not sure what that means.
Guys did you ever wonder how hollywood puts dialogues in movies in such a way that you are actually drawn into believing it can make sense. Take for example..
"I am the Architect. I created the Matrix. I have been waiting for you. You have many questions and although the process has altered your consciousness you remain irrevocably human, ergo some of my answers you will understand and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question maybe the most pertinent you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant."
Whatever it means. I mean seriously, for all we care he might have said it in Japanese since its not going into our minds anyways.
I'm not biased against matrix or anything, I actually love the trilogy.
Song:
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
3 comments:
nice; don't think it's a haiku though.
-shalabh
Nice blog.
Thanks for dropping by.
nice work ..wat bout my new chaiffure??-abhishek
Post a Comment