ake a look around. Everything's there, for some or the other reason. Ever wondered if the sole reason they're there is YOU?Imagine if it was all made for YOU, and YOU alone. The sky for YOU to stand underneath, the ground for YOU to walk over, the air for YOU to breathe, and everyone there for YOU, no matter how small a difference their existence makes in your life.
Doesn't the world look beautiful?
Now,
Snap out of it, Alice. Its addictive.
**
I share my birthday with Vladimir Putin, Niels Bohr. What a relief. No not today. Aise hi.
**
A philosophy course (especially under Sanil) is generally appreciated. To me it was a nightmare. I haven't changed any of my views throughout but I really pity those who have. Simply because I know all the shit philosophy is composed of is right still I somehow don't share it, and I hate to see that I can't argue with it either, to prove myself right etc, because its nothing but pure shit, no, nothing else, just PURE SHIT. Why the f do you need to question everything under the sun (and beyond) in such a freaking recursive manner so that everything ends up questioning whether there is something called the truth? Why can't you live with the fact that there are certain things we can question, and answer, and others we can't? Why stick ur butt everywhere looking for answers when inevitably you'll end up deciding there WAS NEVER an answer? Simply Stupid.
This weekend we're supposed to give a written feedback for the course, that should remain anonymous. You know what I'm gonna write. hehe.
**
So, there's a new pope. Who cares? Someone said he hates rock. That bastard.
**
Latest Crap

I watched Amelie. Awesome movie. Wonderful character.
**
This one from Ayn Rand:
"Where is it? I'd like to see something you like, for a change."
"Its broken."
"Broken? A museum piece? How did that happen?"
"I broke it."
"How?"
"I threw it down the air shaft. There's a concrete floor below."
"Are you totally crazy? Why?"
"So that no one else would ever see it."
Song: Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
7 comments:
so who told you to listen to whoever told you to drop Globalisation for Sanil's pearls of wisdom
And Mr. Distracted,learn to appreciate philosophy, because whatever u just blurted is philosophy itself, just ur own point of view. everybody can have one, including the stupid writers and Mr. sanil.
bet you both are right.
@anonymous: i know i should not crib about my own decision, its pathetic. You're right about philosophy but that's not what is taught in sanil's lectures. try taking it and u'll see.
well madiha prolly all of u are right, and anonymous thats what prompted me to take philo as a course in the first place. but thats where it ends. try doing it under a teacher as a course and u'll see. i'd like to clarify that i'm not doing bad in the course, in fact good. still i'm not satisfied.
all of us view life with different perspectives but its tough justifying them, thats the problem... i mean you can try but its somehow not possible for me....see how i can't even justify this stance of mine. lol
i had a long comment in mind but when i put it here it turned out to be longer than any of ur post. so may be i will tell u personally...
read ur blog after a long time, nd on reading the ayn rand thing realized dat u have to give my "fountainhead" back..
i'll kill u if u dun gv it back in two days.Since the majors r over i hav to start reading it... y does it take u so long to read 600 odd pages???
nd a QC treat is due too....
hey anjul , sorry for the aggressive comment, dint know dat my fountainhead is wid tushar...
:-)
Post a Comment