Leaving that aside, lets look at good things in life. Like take for example, the world's best inventions in my order of preference (all-time). These are the best things ever invented and at least for a month or two the order shall remain unchanged.
- Pizza
- Snooze button on alarm clocks
- LAN
- TV
- PC (Quake 3)
- ATM Card
Look at the bottom of the post. The one and the only, white ninja comics. Crappier than southpark and still equally funny. Somehow though, you can never pin-point the funny spot in any of these. If you don't like it don't try. They're probably not meant for you.
If you do, check their site out for more crap (http://www.whiteninjacomics.com)
One thing I've learned blogging is that I can never go on writing long articles and poems. Any attempt I make usually sucks and then I don't enjoy writing either. I'd really like some tips from the gods of blogging on this (look at the sidebar).
Ok a piece of poetry before I go. Again copied stuff, but I intend to write some neat four-liners in the near future.
Poetry
"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes,
a farewell is necessary before you can meet again
and meeting again,
after moments or lifetimes,
is certain for those who are friends."
Richard Bach
Latest Crap:
White ninja comics

7 comments:
Ha Ha Ha! I LLOVE the snooze button myself! takes me ages to get up as well.
And hey! I think you are underestimating your blogging skills :)
white ninja rocks!!and yes best invention are exactly these:)
snooze works for me as well... one thing i hav noticed is that u r gonna hate the song tht u set in ur alarm for the rest of ur life .abt white ninja ...south park is enough for me...thnx for linking me
bbye
hehe.
i haven't set a song its just a stdd alarm clock, but whenevr i hear the same tone (someone else's alrm clock for example) i sure get the chills!
btw who's this ?
u were right abt the new improved comments page, the prev one moved me enough to abuse it on my blog.
anyway, man ur blog is arbit, i have to let my eyes get used to the arbitness of ur blog coming from nicely structured blogs.
but hats off to the energy u have regarding blogging.
whatever, the point of posting this so far pretty general comment here is that imho the SCREW(that's right, the one that keeps things together,nthing else) is the bestest invention ever.
-shalabh
thanx for the visit secy sir :)
congrats once again.
somehow the last comment did not show up.
Post a Comment