My room is a lonely place

Hey !
My roomie is currently in Bombay for the IITB tech fest. This is probably the only time i'd get the room alone. he'll be back next week. I'm enjoying it.
Though I'm feeling bad for my roomie missing out on the micromouse prelims, I wish him for the quake 3 event. and for others too. According to Abhimanyu they had a bad journey coz they ended up in diff coaches. He was apparently "caught between a bickering wife and husband" and therefore must have had loads of fun. I still can't imagine him holding his mouth. If I'd have been there, i'd have either blasted out laughing or ran out of the coach and satisfied my mouth, brains and stomach, and to prevent them to pop out giving in to the pressure. Till now i've heard one dialogue of the couple and i know i wanna hear it all.
"tumne mujhe nahin, meri aatma ko dukh pahunchaya hai..." roflololololololol

hah hahahaa

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttteeeeeeeeee...reminds me of a certain trin journey!

AP said...

i love train journeys precisely for this. mockery on public behaviour .... i've just been to bombay and i must tell you it was the best trip of my life.... an important aspect of which was the train journey....know what i mean ?