Like everyone in this country, I've been waiting for this part of the year. Mentally disturbed by the lazy but persistent rains that spanned most of what's called winter, I would do anything to get away from the gloom. My gray cells have been thoroughly shriveled by the presence of an atmosphere blessed with the exact same color. I hate Davis winters (and from my brief experience a while back, Winters winters too). The sun is healthy relief from that hell.
The other reason why I've waited for it is my work at
However, the following pieces of unforgiving yet amazingly interesting (given enough time) tasks in my backpack have made it next to impossible to take a breath before the day arrives. The tasks, in decreasing order of priority (and threat to life), are:-
1. Matrix-multiplication project due Wednesday midnight
2. Genetic Alignment project due ASAP (where ASAP <= the day I get F)
3. Pack and move
4. Sleep
No comments:
Post a Comment