jog.cse.iitd

After witnessing an almost pathetic eve-teasing spree in Delhi Metro today, I've decided that my verdict on phonecams is a strict No-no-no-No-no-no-No-no-no No entry (as in that song). I also realized that the freedom one can afford as a part of a group of 3 haryana machos in South Delhi with a motorola xyz is not only great, its a tad bit coveted too. I also made sure my ipod sound being asymmetric was more due to the headphones than my own twisted lack of harmony. I used the old switch-a-roo for the proof.

I have had a good week in terms of health. Juice almost twice a day, cheese only thrice in total, and jogging.

A brief background - I have never jogged for health. Weight control before was achieved completely by my emotional mechanisms. But now that the rate of cheese input has obviously surpassed the amount of sadness per unit time, for almost a year now, I've concluded that my paunch has had its last. Ipod comes to the rescue again, and by jogging 4 times this week with those asymmetric headphones in my ears, I've officially managed an all activity mp3 rampage.

No comments: