Lots of updates.
An Indore interview happened, releasing air out of me for the first time in months. I am not good for that stuff, I should realize. I was asked 50 questions, I answered 2. One of these was, "what's VLSI?", and my response lasted 5 minutes. From CAD to circuit design to architecture to fabrication, I demonstrated justice in every nook in corner.
Columbia called me with a fancy courier. Masters, and aid highly unlikely.
A BTP presentation took place.. making us realize how inevitable it is now to do some work.
I audited the most awful course in history. Nothing about it ever felt right.
Stanford called me, MS/PhD. Lets see if there's green in the taking. Not likely.
University of North Carolina called me, and I saw money for the first time.
1 comment:
party ... we want a party ...
didn't you apply for a phd?
Post a Comment