I've managed finally redeem myself by a stroke of a few extremely lucky and equally unneeded events. Following the DB mishap (I'm as shallow as it gets) a good mockat score transpired, out of nothing, literally. Some good food through the week, appreciation on the OS assignment (eat that TA) and a position on the coveted beseiged list made my day yesterday. Also saw 'Life is Beautiful' as the icing on the cake. Tomorrow's CAT, to bring things back to square one. So after the next paragraph, I'll proceed and do the in thing these days, aptly described as "belling the cat".
My resume, classified as some of my sane friends, amounted to a "piece of paper one would tear away in disgust". So I finally changed those bullets to something that is actually visible to the naked eye and did something to those dates.
My resume, classified as some of my sane friends, amounted to a "piece of paper one would tear away in disgust". So I finally changed those bullets to something that is actually visible to the naked eye and did something to those dates.
No comments:
Post a Comment