So much good food

Finally some filling (in the form of a sub) after this morning's disasters in the toilet. The treat was awesome and the paranthas heavenly, but I'm sure they were designed for people at least 20 times our sizes. The chur-chur was made exactly like its name sounds, resembling more a conglomeration of aloo, gobhi and paneer covered by a mass wheat than your normal paranthas. Oil/Ghee in abundance as at least a 1 cm thick layer at the bottom of my dish. The chhaach (some form of lassi) was amazing too. We just didn't have big enough bellies. I managed to sneak enough paranthas particles near, around, and beneath the katoris to look like I'm done when I wasn't (but couldn't really afford another bite). The sub I just had had extra mustard, mayonnaise (thanks for the spelling twin), and cheese, signalling only more how much I'm on my way to at least a century of kilograms.

No comments: