Now that the realization of its-all-a-part-of-the-game has dawned I'm feeling quite better. Thanks to lavishly placed minors my sleep schedule has straightened, so has the BTP. And this entry as a secondary consequence. Broadly speaking I plan to update on my life here with a few thoughs here and there.
Studies are going great. All courses are right in position (almost) - I've been extremely prudent in classes. So the two exams yet have gone well enough.
The B Tech project is finally gaining a bit on its definition. Have finally got ATTILA (the simulator, not the hun) to work satisfactorily enough. Even Jeremy replied, giving me some hope on the Qsilver front too. We have enough resources to manage a mid term presentation now. Tushar has done good homework on asynchronous circuits and techniques, Vishu should be happy with that. I'm going to ask Preeti sir how we can be able to simulate an asynchronous device on a simulator that's hardcore synchronous. Both Tushar and I are reading extensively on GPU architecture to find something that might suit such an architecture.
Barron's should be done soon which means full-fledged wordlist revision sessions should now be a normalcy. This also means I need to start doing some exhaustive practice tests. Then there's the essay. And the SOP. God.
I have vague inclinations towards certain universities I feel might be of my take. The trouble being I'm 90% sure they won't call me. 99% if I count in the schols and fellowships and whatnot. Ending education so soon doesn't make much sense. Hopefully I'll be able to app to some of the more mediocre universities eventually so I get through somewhere.
My last update for the songs on my ipod ended in a fiasco solely because I carried it out at home. More than 50% of the songs are hindi, more than 90% of them at least 5 years old. And the english ones belong to the pop genre I associated proudly with in school. On the other hand now there's no XYZ Jha chanting "formidable...fracas..." (audio-gre-wordlist) and no Feynman lectures (that was another accident) either. Britney over Richard should be a good choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment