Grudges against basically everything

I could have nailed the minor like anything had it not been for my extravagant sleeping timings last night. Ditto for the viva, but I don't care about it a lot. Now there's the assignment, the VLSI assignment, not the OS assignment (a course which I've finally decided I shall audit due to the sheer lack of proper evaluation and approachability of a) the teacher, b) the TAs, and assignment 3 that has less than minute chances of getting done thanks to GRE), GRE, NIUS report (which I have to speedpost POSIVITELY by tomorrow).

Update:- I just noticed the NIUS report is ready, I, in my good old days once made and sent it somewhere. Awesome news. The day just improved orders of magnitude.

Then there's BTP, I really hope something can be done quickly, and there are chances it'll be good IF DONE ON TIME.

So now that the title's only half justified, I'll take leave. Before then I quote some memorable words a great person once said, "I'm knee deep in shit."

No comments: