I'm back but mostly only for a whisker.. life's not been doing a great deal of justice lately. I don't have time to breathe thanks to lots of work to do, some mishaps, and a couple of mishaps in work. My computer hasn't as much as seen a day's light since I came back, and that's basically been the source of my generally low enthu and high paranoia. Out of frustration and disgust I've finally sent the CPU for a thorough repair and testing. Thanks to lots of work again I've been improving over the weeks, only to realize the imminent GRE is now too close to risk thinking about (and doing) anything else of any worth whatsoever. Except maybe minors which are closer.
Courses are tough and except a couple, are not to my immediate liking. I've some plans set to take care of them but fool that I am I'm still giving them more than their fair share of attention. Worlists can very easily bore you (an ipod only sometimes helps).
I'm in a lab currently, supposed to be working on my OS assignment. The AC here's been keeping me going for all these days, but not for long I'm afraid :)
So there. I'm busy but will be back.
Btw, the sky yesterday was excellent but I must admit Delhi will never show me Andromeda. Even at 2. Gotta do something soon about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment