[Tooth-friggin-ache]

I never knew the biggest form of pain could be as simple as that. Trust me you don't wanna be me now, even if that means free food and internet and beverages and lots of cash just cleared into your account.

Damn it hurts.

I can feel the gums hurting, pulsing routinely to pass on the teeth their share of pain, which, generating more pain than their fair share, pass ample amount to their innocent neighbours, which, in that event, pain even more. The process continues as the pain migrates all over my mouth, and beyond at certain places.

Not as bad as it sounds, but boy does it suck.


Could be my wisdom tooth some people speculate, and by the looks of it, I'm going to end up an uber-genius soon. Watch this space for more info as I decipher the meanings of life, the universe, everything, and beyond.

No comments: