Things I did at Ooty :-
- Saw waterfalls
- Saw mountains
- Boated
- Saw wild animals on the road (a couple of groups of deer cousins, some elephants, a wild [and dirty] boar and a few monkeys)
- got to eat things at the edge of "edible"
- got to drink things at the edge of "drinkable"
- almost fell off cliffs
- danced with 20 people in a bus
- toy-trained
- saw mountains shaped like dolphins
- saw mountains shaped like sleeping ladies (where does this end)
Facts I discovered about myself :-
- I MUST NEVER RIDE HORSES, for horses are devils trapped in equine bodies. Especially ones that are small and and apparently harmless. My companion (a small and apparently harmless horse) stayed small and harmless for quite some time. Then one of my friends (and expert god knows how) raced past me and this creature thought its derby time. The rest is almost history (and I also have a sore ass)
- I am mortally afraid of crossing the safety bars (to get pics and all) near and at cliffs, mountains, and other potentially life threatening areas. I also have a fear of seeing my friends go there, to the point of desperation.
- I can NOT sleep in a moving vehicle.
- I can pee as many times as I want on a trip.
- 20 people CAN dance in a 20 seater bus. 20 people can also arbitrarily stop a bus on a highway to dance on the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment