[NVIDIA and the days preceding it continued]

The days preceding NVIDIA were full of broken computers, bad exams and worse project reports. Lets just forget those because I have important things to talk about.

I am on an internship tour to Bangalore and currently sitting cozily in my office at NVIDIA. This has largely been a dream position for me.

Skipping those tears of happiness, I take immense pleasure in announcing my trip (and my dream) has been a raging success. Everything I have here rocks.

I am, for the next 7 days, living in a guesthouse that's situated across a lake and has the following:

- 5 televisions with all channels you'd want, Kannada ones crowded towards the lower numbers
- 4 beds for 2 people
- Wireless internet (although useless with us)
- 2 servents (who serve us breakfast and do the cleaning)

Today happens to be my first day at my company which rocks equally, with my own cabin, a phone, unlimited stationery, snacks, tea/coffee, and free lunch. The salary's tremendous too.

For the next two and a half months I am at nv.

No comments: